Fire Safety Director Duties
- Be familiar with the written Fire Safety Plan providing for fire drill and evacuation procedure in accordance with Fire Prevention Code.
- Select qualified building service employees for a Fire Brigade and organize, train and supervise such Fire Brigade.
- Be responsible for the availability and state of readiness of the Fire Brigade.
- Conduct fire and evacuation drills.
- Be responsible for the designation and training of a Fire Warden for each floor, and sufficient Deputy Fire Wardens for each tenancy in accordance with Fire Department rules.
- Be responsible for a daily check of the availability of the Fire Warden and Deputy Fire Warden, and see that up-to-date organizational charts are posted.